Monday 13 September 2010

Let's start at the very beginning,

A very good place to start.


So here begins the topic of inspiration for this blog. Endeavouring to complete various tasks to make me:


1. More employable
2. More creative
3. Generally better.


My first endeavour is to learn how to edit. As an aspiring film maker it is an extremely useful skill to have. 


So far I've edited projects for Uni on Avid and messed around with IMovie on my beautiful Macbook. I plan to buy Final Cut and edit my dissertation film this year, which HAS TO be good. 


By endeavouring to do this publicly I am making myself accountable to YOU! I need your help any suggestions or tips you have are gratefully received. 


To give you an idea of the work I need to do, here is a short video of my lovely niece filmed on my pocket Canon Camera and edited on IMovie:



No comments:

Post a Comment