Wednesday 19 January 2011

Something Special

It's been a while. All the good intentions of my blogging summer or rather September slipped away when I returned to Manchester, lost my nerve a bit and busied myself with other things. But I'm back and ready to begin again. 

So to start with I will show you one of the things I was doing when I forgot all about blogging. My friend Rose and I have made a short film every year we have been at Uni, with varying results. This is for a competition called 'something special', it was really fun to make because we were not stressed about the outcome. 

Before you watch, a wise man once said:

If you are cold, tea will warm you.
If you are heated it will cool you.
If you are depressed it will cheer you.
If you are excited it will calm you.

Gladstone


No comments:

Post a Comment